This is a step by step guide on how you can start using Kami.
- Installation and Signing Up
a. Open your Google Chrome browser (if you do not have a Chrome browser yet, click here to install).
b. Go to the Chrome Web Store.
c. Search for Kami and install Extension version (you can install the App version later on).
2. Opening a File and Kami
a. Once signed in, you can start using Kami by opening a PDF file. You can either drag your file onto the window, click on the dialogue that says ‘Drag a file or click here’, or open via Google Drive.
b. After opening your file you can see view the menu bar on top, annotation tools on the right hand side of the document. Get familiarized by clicking on the icons and trying them out on your file.
c. Here’s a quick tour of what Kami looks like:
- Do I need to register for an account to use Notable PDF? Yes.
- Can I use other browsers aside from Google Chrome? Yes, you can use Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. Just go to http://kamihq.com to start using Kami. Kami works perfect for Chrome.
Latest posts by Alliv Samson (see all)
- A 7 Million Wonder - September 5, 2019
- Five Million Reasons to Celebrate our Fifth Birthday - March 23, 2018
- 4 Million Milestone: American K-12 Schools are Going Paperless with Kami - October 12, 2017