Kami is available to use free of charge, with absolutely no credit cards required on sign-up. Our ad free service can be accessed by simply making an account. Signing up is quick and easy! To get started, go to web.kamiapp.com, or download the Chrome extension here.
What does the free version include?
Kami’s free account allows you to:
- Use a totally no ads service.
- Access to our basic toolbar functions which includes all our annotating, highlighting and drawing functions.
- Easily view PDFs, documents, images, and ebooks through Kami.
- Autosave your Kami files to Google Drive.
- Convert scanned files into readable PDFs using our OCR tool (Optical Character Recognition). Learn more about OCR here.
Why should I get an upgraded plan?
Kami’s free version is a great way to get started with the app and explore how it can be used best in your classroom. When you upgrade, you’ll get access to our seamless integrations with Google Classroom, Schoology, and Canvas which allow you to easily send assignments to your students and receive their responses. You and your students will also get access to all the annotation tools, such as Dictionary, Text to Speech, Audio/Video annotations, and more.
To access our full suite of features you can simply click the ‘Upgrade’ button in the top left. Find out more about our different accounts and pricing here.
Need help using Kami? Go to our Help Center to get the latest tips and advice from our team.