Creating a safe, encouraging environment is key to amplifying student engagement and productivity in class. Each day, our incredible community of Kami educators shares their experiences of utilizing Kami to generate collaboration in the classroom.
We are pleased to announce that Kami has passed a policy review by the Future of Privacy Forum. As a recognized signatory, we pledge to support student privacy and maintain this commitment in all our future efforts and policies.
In line with our efforts, Kami has also been re-evaluated by Common Sense Education.
To restate our data privacy commitment in plain English:
- We do not display advertising on our app or on our website; we do not use your data to advertise to you.
- We do not sell or share your data with third parties to advertise or market to you.
- We do not host third-party cookies or trackers that would allow those third parties to track you on our site.
- We use the data you store in Kami solely to provide and maintain the Kami service, and to keep you updated about new developments.. And we only use third party services that have made the same commitment to us.
- If you ever want to be forgotten, simply email us at email@example.com and all your data will be completely removed from our system.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about our privacy stance.
If you are interested in getting a bilateral data protection agreement with Kami, or your state or national regulations require this, please email our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.