Location: Anywhere in the US
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales that thrives in a sales cycle environment in the education sector. As an Inside Sales Executive, you will help CTO’s, department heads, and teachers implement Kami in their schools. You will be building relationships with key decision-makers and be responsible for taking new clients through the entire sales pipeline – from interest to close.
- Cater to incoming leads, negotiate and close 5 figure deals.
- Build relationships to promote the benefits of Kami to schools.
- You have 2+ years of SaaS sales experience or background in US K-12 education (admin, IT, Technology, purchasing, faculty).
- You understand how the sales cycle in the United States’ education sector works.
- You’ve closed deals with 90-day sales cycles.
- You consistently beat targets.
- You excel at listening, asking questions, and embrace solution-oriented selling.
- You’re able to travel to trade shows as required.
- You’re a master communicator and relationship builder who can help IT directors, school CTOs, teachers, and everyone in between.
- You’re excited to improve K-12 education.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- You have a desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment remotely.
Email us your resume with cover letter and references – email@example.com
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kami starts the new school year with over 12 million users - August 25, 2020
- Kami grew user sign-ups by 1000% in April, propelling to over 10 Million users - May 14, 2020
- A 7 Million Wonder - September 5, 2019