This month we launched our Kami Certified Educators Programme. We introduced the program for many reasons, but primarily to recognize and help amazing classroom educators who are ready to take their skills to the next level. We’re really excited and know you will get a lot out of this program, especially if you are looking to work remotely over the coming weeks!
The Kami Certified Educators program isn’t just for new Kami users – it’s for everyone – and a great way for you to sharpen your skills and become the best Kami user you can be. Still, need convincing? Read on for 5 Reasons you should become a Kami Certified Educator
- Upskill – Are there a few tools in Kami you aren’t quite sure of? Well not for long! This is a great opportunity for you to get completely up to date on the best practices and uses for all tools in Kami. Essential if your school is planning a remote learning strategy.
- Join a global community – We have teachers, students, and professionals across the world using Kami (over 8 million), and this is a great opportunity to meet likeminded people and share strategies with those who love using assistive technology.
- Become a leader in your school – We’re not all born leaders, but we can certainly become one with the right skillset. This is a great way to expand your craft and arm yourself with the knowledge you need to be a successful Kami adopter from anywhere in the world.
- Professional Development support from Kami – Becoming a Kami Certified Educator gives you access to the Kami support team, Beta launches, and Kami training events!
- Become a top tier Kami user – Want to be on top? Becoming a Kami Certified Educator will give you the skills to become a top tier Kami user.
There are so many reasons to become a Certified Kami Educator, so what’s stopping you? Start by filling an application here, and you’ll be on your way to join the exciting Kami Certified Educator community.
See you there!